[amibroker] Re: OT: Statistics

I'm digging around for same... thanks for the link!

What I'm looking for in amibroker is a way of capturing my sim trades/
tick replays into a spreadsheet. I'd like to capture the trade pattern
I'm using (Woodie's CCI to be exact: ZLR, TLB, famir, etc) and as well
the time, position, heat during trade, duration of trade (for swings)
and etc.

Can amibroker provide this for me? I'm not ready to lay $300 yet until
I know that there is a good user activity statistics gathering tool
built in... or could be be built without a degree in Computer Science.

You can see a video here:
http://woodiescciclub.com/newbie/clint-030906.html

of how it's done manually... I've done it manually and it is not
efficient... the trading platform/ machine should be doing more of the
recording
work...I average about one day of trading in one hour of tick replay.
Doing the stats manually drops my efficiency down to one day of
trading to _three hours_ of tick replay. I get more screen time when I
don't have to do the stats manually.

I want to gather statistics while doing tick replay and then analyze
the data based on the numbers that the machine gathers for me based on
my instructions. That's the way it's supposed to be, right? Does
amibroker have tick replay with stats gathering built in? And, if it
does where can I find a video
of this feature in action?

many many thanks
Dennis