[amibroker] Re: Coding for indicators

Hi,

i added all you suggested but for some reason the sellprice is just
shown to be same as buy price in explorer.
Specifically im testing entries with time exits. i wrote:

Buy = .........;
sell = 0;
applystop = (stopTypeNbar,stopModeBars, 10);
Equity(1,0)

Filter = Buy;
Filter = Sell > 0;
addcolumn(buyprice,"bp",1.3);
addcolumn(sellprice,"sp",1.3);

I'm trying to see all the entries with their time exits even if a
position is open on a symbol already so i can't use backtester.

Can someone pls tell me what im doing wrong here?
Thanks in advance.