Re: [amibroker] Re: Coding for indicators

If you add this after the applystop

Appplystop( .................);
Equity(1,0);

this gives numbers to the sell signals, see help - applystop for what these
numbers are
Also check with the equity function as to the required numbers to have
inside the brackets (1,0) I know allows for this in charts alloowing to
ignore the last analysis dates range
you can then explore for when the sell occurs
filter = sell>0;
addcolumn(sellprice,"sp",1.3);

--
Cheers