[amibroker] Re: Does Anybody know this website

I guess his "time" is worth quite a lot ... There is no "easy"
way ... those that think there is by using or buying some particular
product or service are in for a rude awakening ...

P.T. Barnum had an appropriate saying or two for this ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, -= C Ã? =- <baudecb1@xxx> wrote:

> >Be very careful of Vector Vest.  Some parts of it are Black Box.
>
> >Anyway, the guy lost money, and his statement was that he could not
> >understand why?
>
> A good friend of mine lost over 200K over 3 years in spite onf my
warnings!  He wanted the easy way of investing. Could not put the
time and effort into learning and "planning". I wonder if the VV
users drive Volvos <g>.