From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Udo Harke
Sent: 10/24/2006 6:56 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Does Anybody know this website

Hi Richard,

About 5-6 six years ago, at first sight Vector Vest seemed to look appealing
to my trading preferences. However, when testing the dynamics of some
stocks, I soon soon discovered that their square-root indicator - comprising
various mathematical quantities - did not take into account price
fluctuations at all, and I therefore did not buy their product.

Obviously, that has not been changed as of that time!

Regards,

Udo