[amibroker] Re: Does Anybody know this website

Hi Larry,

Good to hear from you,  haven't talked to you in a while

Yes there are things that you can get from VV, Others have said that
also,  Gary Elsner for one,

 If you were in my group here in Boston, instead of CA, I would have
had you talk, and the presentation would have been very different.

Be good

Richard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry Powell" <larypowell_0649@xxx>
wrote:

> Richard,  I use VectorVest and find it very useful.  I don't use any of
> their indicators and us my own stock search criteria.  My indicators all
> come from AB and Investor FT.
>

> Larry
>

>   _____

On Behalf