Re: [amibroker] HOW TO CONNECT HISTORICAL DATA TO AMIBROKER

In your AB installation you will find a plug-in installed that allows AB to
read data directly from the MetaStock format files without any import
requirement. Read up on that in the help files(search using the terms "data"
and "metastock"). All you need to is to add the directories that contain MS
format data to the database configuration in AB.