[amibroker] Re: Coding for indicators

Hi,

I tried doing that but it just returns the parameter functions, and
how the indicator is used and plotted.

I'm trying to find the calculation of the indicator itself. i.e. for
ATR where it selects out the largest of open to last high/low/close
etc and makes moving avg of it, is there a way to see how it is coded
in AFL?

I am trying to find out how the indicator itself is built. Is this
possible in Amibroker or is there some other place I can get this?

Thanks in advance.