[amibroker] Re: Need help Figuring Out.

While this is probably still not enough info to totally understand
what you are looking for at least I have a clue now ...

The results would in essence be a collection of arrays beginning at
some point in time, ending at some other point in time with each
value in an individual array being of the same value.

The implication of a collection of arrays implies a two dimensional
array i.e. a table.  This could be accomplished using an imbedded
VBScript, the Osaka plugin or some combo of those ...

NOTE: The code below is probably not entirely syntactically correct
nor have I bothered to show the code necessary to get the resulting
arrays ( TBL(j) ) from the script so that they can be plotted. TBL
was arbitrarily dimensioned at 1000 ( maximum number of arrays ) by
5000 ( maximum number of bars ).

For Example ...

BI   = BarIndex();
LVBI = LastValue(BI);