[amibroker] Re: Need help Figuring Out.

Fred,

Everyday I want to get Yesterdays High and Lows at 950 and compare
values starting at yesterdays 1000 to see if any bars touches or
crosses the 950 High and Low value. (Otherwise wait ten minutes after
950 snd keep checking until the 950 values are reached again.)

Plot the open lines each day until they close out (close out means the
line value has been touched).

When the bar touches the 950 high or the 950 low then discontinue
plotting the lines.

See Example I placed at link below:

http://www.photogallery.com/stuff/charts/plottinglines.gif