Re: [amibroker] Re: Major Problem ver 4.87.1

Ray,

This is not really a place to get indivdual issue support (because the list is read by 6000 people,
and they may not be interested reading about single user problem) so I suggest going
to support at amibroker.com

How do I know it is indivdual case? Simply because the beta has been downloaded by more than 500
people already (from web server logs) and no one has problem with saving.

Also you would need to provide many details including what data source you are using,
what did you do exactly etc. Otherwise it is guessing game since I dont' see your computer
and don't know what you did and we can exchange literally tens of letters when I will
be guess and you will be answering "no it is not how it happened".

So would you please describe what you did and send it to support at amibroker.com OK?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com