[amibroker] Re: Major Problem ver 4.87.1

No that was not how it happened.

"Probably you choose "Close" or "X" button and closed the chart.
To re-open, use File->New->Default Chart."

All of data on my DATA file disappeared Each stock under DATA was ok
all 5000+, BUT the file size was 1 kb,NO DATA.

Tried the Default Chart, it came up blank and said I needed more info.

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > SAVE DATABASE
> > SAVE DATABASE AS
>
> This works as in OLD versions - saves quotation database. "As.."
version saves under NEW directory

> > SAVE
> > SAVE AS
>
> Saves CURRENTLY SELECTED DOCUMENT. So it is context-sensitive.
>
> If currently selected is web page then it allows you to save page
as HTML file.
> If currently selected is account (future functionality) it allows
you to save account.
> If currently selected is stock chart it saves data (the same
as "save database")

> > SAVE ALL
> Saves everything with one click.
>
> As for:
> > On Friday at end of day saved my DATA then every chart
disappeared.