[amibroker] Re: Amibroker vs. other software

Hi Brian,

thanks for replying in such detail, you've helped in my decision.

Truth be told I hit a psycological plateau in deciding what software
to use, and how I would need to learn and become proficient at
programming it. This seems no small task for a non-programmer. But the
way I see it is just to put all your energy into learning it to
overcome this obstacle. If this can be done you get all the benefits
of being able to program whatever you want to do yourself (provided
the software allows it), so I guess in the end it is worth all the effort.