Re: [amibroker] DDE Setup Problem

Under "configure DDE plugin" Try
1- in  DDE server box : "EBRT32"
2- under "Last: "q!{ticker}.LastPrice"

(in your example ticker: 90341075)
Check under "Evaluates to (in Excel notation)"  whether result is correct

I have been using the DDE data feed Eris- Eurobencmark for MetaStock.

I am trying, unsuccessfully, to use this data feed for AmiBroker.

Here is an example, from Excel, of what this data looks like:

=EBRT32|q!'90341075.LastPrice'

This is "last price" for DAX.

I have not been able to configure the DDE Configuration in AmiBroker
to make this link work.

Also, if this matters- Under Tools>Plug-ins the "DDE universal Plug-
in" shows a no.

I have the DDE.dll in the plug-in folder.

I can never seem to establish contact with the DDE link. I only get
a yellow "WAIT" indication in the bottom right hand corner.

Any help is very much appreciated.