[amibroker] Re: Considering amibroker

Michael,

Thanx for the sample code.  It looks like it does many of the types
of things I want to do.  What I am really trying to do is duplicate
my Stockcharts list in AmiBroker.  The problem with Stockcharts is
that I must do everything manually and the lines tend to move over
time.  If I could dynamically create the lines each time I pull up
the chart with exact start/end points then the scaling and line
position would take care of themselves through the replot.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID1744189

In simple design code, it looks like I need to:
-Setup/initialize
-Grab two data sets (OHLC/Date) based on the mouse pointer - I don't
know how to do this yet
-Do my mystical calculations
-Do a number of HLINE/Plot calls such as:
  Hline = LineArray(x0,y0,x1,y1,0);
  Plot(HLine ,"CycleLine",colorYellow,styleLine);

Once I get it drawing the lines, I will worry about saving and
retrieving the state data necessary to bring back saved charts.

If you have any more suggestions or code samples you think may help
I appreciate your help.

Thanx.
Andy

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxx>