[amibroker] Chart displays - setting a fixed timeframe? Any chart output to web?

Hi there,

I've been looking around trying to get an answer to these.

Is it possible to set a fixed timeframe for all price chart windows? I
would like to set a fixed duration of 13 months but Amibroker seems to
automatically adjust the display based on how much data is available
for a given stock. This makes comparisons difficult when stepping
through watch lists.

Also, is there a way from Amibroker to generate charts (given a list
of symbols) and put these into a document or web page? For example, I
would like to use AB to generate a JPG chart per stock -- that would
be very useful for my research. Is this possible, or anything similar?

Many thanks!

-Fog