[amibroker] Amibroker vs. other software

Hi,

I just wanted to know how Amibroker compares to other software.

In particular I heard tradingblox was pretty good and could do alot,
while requiring less programming. Or would programming required be the
same if more advanced functions were needed e.g. dynamic pos sizing,
dynamic risk control etc etc.

Has anyone used tradingblox? and if Amibroker and Tradingblox were the
same price, which one would you prefer?

Lastly is Amibroker generally superior to other software? I ask this
as I come from a non-programming background and would not be easy for
me to  adapt to diff. software in future.

Thanks in advance any help is appreciated.