RE: [amibroker] TJ's Wilson Relative Price Channel

Dave.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I will add a param function to this divisor and change per time frame as needed.
Seems like the positions of the price relative to the channels do not change too much.

Still need to wade through Leon Wilson's book to understand how he uses this.

Regards

ChrisB

Dave <davidwalshis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                        Hello Chris

  You will need to edit the formula. .
  Edit the 4 channels
   Ch1 = Close - Close * OB / 100; use for stocks
   Ch1 = Close - Close * OB / 1000; use for daily forex
  Ch1 = Close - Close * OB / 10000; use for intraday forex
  Then Ch2 etc
   Ch1 = Close - Close * OB / 10000; use for indexes

  Rgds
  Dave