Re: [amibroker] Overlay price chart of second symbol

the simplerst is to have one chart showing and drag-drop the chart
Price(foreign) over it
If you want 2 foreign charts to show then do it twice

simply put you just use this
Ticker = ParamStr("Symbol", Name() );
PlotForeign( Ticker, Ticker, ParamColor("Color", colorCycle ),
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
Ticker = ParamStr("Symbol", Name() );
PlotForeign( Ticker, Ticker, ParamColor("Color", colorCycle ),
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

then select the symbols in param window, or just define them in teh code to
permanently be that
Ticker = "DJI";
PlotForeign( Ticker, Ticker, ParamColor("Color", colorCycle ),
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
Ticker = "SPX";

--
Cheers
Graham