[amibroker] Overlay price chart of second symbol

I have looked through the docs and search the kb & groups and can not
seem to find the answer to this - how can I overlay the price charts
of two different symbols in the same chart window? I am coming from
Ensign where this is very easy to do, but I can not find an equivalent
method in AB. For a simple example - to overlay a price chart of the
NASDAQ 100 and the S&P 100.

TIA, Greg