[amibroker] Re: Overlay price chart of second symbol

I don't think you can dynamically overlay by pulling symbols on top of
each other but you can custom code by using the foreign function...

Plot your current symbol.
Plot foreign(foreign symbol).

This is from the help system:

This function provides an easy way to implement overlays, as shown in
the following code: /* Red line - current security price */
/* Blue line -overlaid index chart (scaled to fit) */ graph0 = close;
graph1 = foreign( "XAO", "Close" ) ;
/* replace "XAO" by your index, or any other ticker to graph along
with you stock */ graph1 = lastvalue( highest( graph0 ) )/ lastvalue(
highest( graph1 ) ) * graph1;