RE: [amibroker] Composite Calculations - help

You might try using a different variable for list since you have it both
as a numeric, then you assign a string to it. This may or may not be
causing problems, but I'm guessing it is.

list==10;

Comp ="SP-500";

   list = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryWatchlist, list );

--

Terry