[amibroker] Composite Calculations - help

Hello,
I like to keep composite data on a dozen or so indices.  If I have a
seperate .afl for each index and run it against a watch list
containing the components of that index, everything appears to work
fine.  However, I've recently been trying to have one .afl access
the different watch lists as such:

if (InWatchList(10)){
list==10;
Comp ="SP-500";

   list = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryWatchlist, list );
   for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != ""; i++ );
}
else
NEXT WATCH List and so on.
I run this against all the stock components contained in all the
indices. database (TC2007).  I know there is duplication with one
stock being in more than one index. Again it appears to work just
fine however, I receive different answers than
when I run it the first way.  Anyone know why this might be?? And
what I can do?

Thanks in Advance for any assistance,

Bill