From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of K Lalchand
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:21 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Jurik Anyone?

I have Jurik MA for Amibroker. To be honest, I don't
find it to be exceptional and have pretty much stopped
using it.

Cheers,
Lal

--- a a <swptec@xxxxxx <mailto:swptec%40yahoo.com> com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Has anybody used Jurik Tools for Amibroker? Are
> they worth the price? Are cheaper "clones"
> available?
>
> Thanks

> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make
> PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.
<http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html