[amibroker] email settings for Alerts

Hi all.

  What are the correct settings for email alerts?
  I can get the alerts to show in the alerts view window, so I know the code is OK.

  Do I need anything other than MS outlook for this to work?

  Under tools> prefs > alerts :
  I check the mail box.
  I insert my email clients' username
  and smtp : mail.m.iinet.au
  enter my password.

  when I click Test I get a message that email has been sent and I get Norton Antivirus scan message...... but no email received.

  Hmm I will try this with  zonealarm switched off although there are no messages from ZA.

  Any help appreciated.

  ChrisB