From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of kris45mar
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 21:52
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] email settings for Alerts

Hi all.

What are the correct settings for email alerts?
I can get the alerts to show in the alerts view window, so I know the
code is OK.

Do I need anything other than MS outlook for this to work?

Under tools> prefs > alerts :
I check the mail box.
I insert my email clients' username
and smtp : mail.m.iinet.au
enter my password.

when I click Test I get a message that email has been sent and I get
Norton Antivirus scan message...... but no email received.

Hmm I will try this with  zonealarm switched off although there are no
messages from ZA.

Any help appreciated.

ChrisB