[amibroker] Re: Cycles and Mesa

Yes ... however, the two things you mention are NOT mutually
exclusive ...

In order to calculate values for bars beyond the current one, one
only need shift the arrays one is using back in time first, as
opposed to the typical forward shifting or backwards referencing that
one does to get at previous values of an array ... once this is done
one can perform whatever calculations one wants for the as many as 50
additional bars that can be shown with shift argument of plot ...
THEN ... shift them forward to plot whatever it is one wanted to show
extrapolations for into the future ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@xxx>