[amibroker] Re: ASX Intraday feed

Hello Shawky,

Thanks for your post.

I have only had AB for a few months so I am still only using it in
training mode and haven't committed to a provider yet.
ESignal is at the top of my short list.
My rider is that some historical fdata providers are bundling prices
in their data packages.
As I have a side interest in techno-fundamentals that is a tempting
way for me to go.
That's only for the USA market though.

Re Esignal and ASX.

I haven't tried it or priced it.
It seems to be a relatively new trend that the major institutional
providers bundle similar feeds and scale them for the retail market.
It is expensive per se, for the average retail trader, but if the
full range of data provided is considered it is actually good value.
ESignal provides at least ASX, indices and the SFE.
I'm just not sure at the moment if they are bundled together for the
ESignal basic price or paid for individually.

I am waiting with interest to see which way Graham goes.

BrianB2.