[amibroker] Re: Info on forthcoming book -- Quantitative Trading Systems

Hello Howard,

Thanks for giving the forum the opportunity to preview your book.
It couldn't be a better fit for AmiBroker if Tomasz had planned it
himself.

There are a lot of advanced users in the forum who may not benefit
from the book as much as newer traders/AB users, but, you will be
filling a gap for many.

I don't agree entirely with all of your trading philosophies, but, I
believe it is unhealthy to be an egocentric trader so I often go out
of my way to consult others for a different viewpoint of the trading
universe.

I am still to try out your examples so I might comment further on
specifics at a later date.

I am not sure if you intend to publish as an ebook or on paper, but,
either way I will be happy as I am a lover of both mediums.

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard Bandy" <howardbandy@xxx>