[amibroker] Re: ASX Intraday feed

Graham
I've been using the MarketCast datafeed. I have made quite a few
modifications to the AB DLL to improve things. The SBS TV feed works
well if you have clean reception of SBS in your area. I found it
quite good once I treaked the DLL.
MarketCast also provides market depth (not within AB) which is handy
though any errors in your signal can result in missing orders until
the nightly bulk update occurs.

BrianB2
I did not know that ESignal now provides a real time feed for the
ASX. ESignal provides many more features to assist synchronising your
database after loss of connection.

regards
Shawky