[amibroker] Simulating the trading of a system in real time.

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if AB professional can run a simulation of trading
systems on real time data.

I'm not talking about "automatic trading" but about having the
chance to apply trading rules on real time data coming from the
market, and be alerted any time I need to place a new order into the
markets, as well as when these orders have been triggered (yes, you
already got it: I mean, more or less like "the old" Tradestation
2000i was able to do, if you allow me to say.....).

I'm asking because AB updates in real time all sort of quotes and
indicators, but - seems to me - there's really no way to "insert a
system" in the same way one can insert an indicator.
I've been reading I can place alerts in the real-time quote window,
and whitin the "AA I noticed a "scan every x minutes" (although I
haven't yet trying it) but I feel neither of the two approaches what
I'm looking for.

Many thanks.