Re: [amibroker] Simulating the trading of a system in real time.

where we discuss semi- or fully-automated trading methods. You can open
a Simulated Trading account at Interactive brokers where you can test
your systems attended or unattended. Many of us run real-time trading
systems from the Indicator window, no problem at all.

You can write your own Alerts in afl...

best regards,
herman