[amibroker] Re: Never Took Trigonometry

I apologize for bursting your bubble, but angles are not going to be a
consistent measure.  If the scale of the chart changes so does the
angle, even if the price data and timeframe are precisely the same.

Trendlines that connect highs/lows, however, are consistent regardless
of scale.  In "The New Market Wizards" mathmatician William Eckhardt
explains why methods based on angles are fallacious, but methods based
on trendlines are more legitimate.

Luck,

Sebastian