Re: [amibroker] looking for debugging / developing tips

Hello Craig.  Welcome. Here's the bit I can help you with and would like to
hear
about test frameworks.

 Look up    _TRACE  function in the Amibroker function index and it will
point you to this URL.

http://www.sysinternals.com/

My simplistic approach to seeing how a function works is to use the AA
Explore function.
Here I can get a look at how the logic is working or if a function works the
way I understand it.
I'm not an experienced software developer by a long shot, but a "code
monkey".

Best regards
JOE