[amibroker] Re: IQ feed

Hello,
 I used DTN but cancelled my subscription when they cudn't provide
continuous contracts for gold,silver and a few others I use. They
seemed like a decent outfit and I would use them again if they ever
get the continuous contracts fixed. I still have the name of the
person I used as a contact somewhere if you need it.
 I use QuoteTracker since I don't need RT quotes. My only problem is
that the Amibroker plug-in can't give me volume charts which is a
pain. I keep hoping Tomasz will update it but nothing so far.

Tim