RE: [amibroker] backtester: forcing trade entry at next "possible" bar

Can be done, but not a short answer.

Try "pre-trading" it with your own variables. Then you can "watch" and
see if both trades signal and either wait until they do or at least
require both sides to exist before allowing your trade (e.g. myBuy =
condition) to become true for the real Buy = statement. This may even
require loop code.

So,

Begin loop

{

    your trading system bar by bar

    myBuy = whatever

    myShort = whatever

    other tracking variables

}

Buy = myBuy AND myShort; //if both are True the BUY is True.

Sell = ?????

Short = myBuy AND myShort;

Cover =

Hope you get the idea.