[amibroker] Re: Sell old, buy new, sell new-- all in one day

Ahh, Thank you Terry,

After working my way through Custom Backtester I realized that that
wouldn't do it.  My next avenue of research was going to be intraday
data and/or Amibroker Pro.

I will have to get intraday data.  I read a thread on picking it up
from my Fidelity feed.  Or IB seems like the next choice.

Thanks again,
Balin

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxx> wrote:

> You do not need the custom backtester, you need intraday data if
you're
> going to track this.
> --
> Terry