RE: [amibroker] QuoteTracker

Ken,

As I said before, I'm pretty sure Fidelity does NOT provide any backfill
so you collect as you go. If you have a minute database, you get minutes
data as long as QT is open (and you have either paid for QT or clicked
on enough ADs to keep it running). If you have a daily database with
Mixed EOD/Intraday checked, you just get the current quote updated
continuously throughout the day.

To check/setup your backfill site you need to click on QT's MENU button,
select Data Source/Proxy, choose the Backfill tab and see what your
choices are. If my friend who has Fidelity is right, that is not a
choice. You can always use the free Scottrade feed for regular symbols,
but the indexes in Scottrade are $RUT, $NDX, etc. while in Fidelity they
are .RUT, .NDX. Possibly QT can translate these for you. Try their tech
support. It is excellent.

You will also need a portfolio setup in QT with the tickers you want in
order to get data from Fidelity (or any source). Those are the only
tickers that can possibly get transferred to AB. The little green
"light" says you are, in fact, successfully "talking to" QT from AB.

--

Terry