[amibroker] Multiple Windows and Exploration Arrows

Hi,

Having a problem using the Exploration and showing trading arrows and
its driving me mad,

I have 2 windows side by side. The first one is set weekly, the second
one is a linked (Window->New Linked) window and set to daily. This
works a treat :-)
Both chart windows have show trading arrows turned on.

I have a fairly simple formula that I'm running an "Exploration" over
based on weekly signals and I'm trying to show arrows on the first
window (weekly timeframe).

For simplicity below assume its raw signals being shown.

Everytime I select one of the options to show trading arrows in the
exploration results window, the timeframe for the weekly chart keeps
getting set to daily. The "periodicity" setting is set to daily so I
am assuming its annoyingly synching the results to the chart.

Setting the "periodicity" to weekly, and showing the trading arrows
results in the arrows now appearing on the daily chart window only
this time its timeframe has been synched to a weekly.

I must be doing something wrong, is there anyway you can lock a window
 to set timeframe or disable the synchronisation of the exploration
results timeframe to the chart.

Additionally the moment you click on the chart the arrows disappear
which has me baffled.

I've tried the other options to show the trading arrows and its
downright confusing as each option behaves very differently.

Any help or suggestions is most appreciated.

M.