From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ken Close
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 11:19 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] QuoteTracker

Just for grins, I downloaded QT, set it up with Fidelity and have RT 1 min
data coming in.

So, I created a new AB database, following the help file, and got everything
configured (I think).  There is a little Green OK at the bottom suggesting
that the plug in is hooked up with QT.

Database settings and put them all like the instructions in Help, clicked
Retrieve, and nothing.

Help says: Retrieve symbols from QuoteTracker - pressing "Retrieve" button
adds all symbols present in QuoteTracker to AmiBroker symbol list.

What else should I be doing.  What should I expect.

Ken