RE: [amibroker] Export to ASCII

Title = "{{INTERVAL}}";

Which gives the interval set by the VIEW menu.

If, for example, you use

    TimeFrameSet(in15Minutes);

in your code, this is NOT reflected in the {{INTERVAL}} statement, but
if you do this, then you know the timeframe yourself :-)

You could use this code to switch time frames and use the TF string
variable to append to the filename:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////// What TimeFrame
are we using?

TF = ParamList("Time Frame:","5|15|30|60|Daily",1);

if (TF == "5")

{

    TimeFrameSet(in5Minute);

}