RE: [amibroker] Ccontinuous Future contract

You will need a new ticker symbol anyway for the new contract so your
old contract history is automatically preserved (don't delete the old
symbol).

As to adjusting you can export the data to excel, shift all the prices
by the gap amount, then re-import. Watch out for negative values if you
have a lot of history. If this happens you have to do proportional back
adjusting. I don't know how to do this, but I think I have a "paper' on
it somewhere. You can probably google a technique.

To export the data I have attached an AFL file for daily data
contributed by Graham. Instructions are inside.

(If you don't get emails from the list you won't get the attachment.)
--
Terry