[amibroker] Export to ASCII

Hi,

I want to export to ASCII from different timeframes.  I have the
scripts that exist in the Knowledge Base and I also saw the code that
is included with the software that saves to .csv files.

The problem is that both write to a file name that is the symbol name
and can not tell the difference in the timeframe.  So when I download
the daily chart is saves to XYZ.csv and when I download the 15m chart
is saves with the same name again.

Is there any way to tell (through code) when type of timeframe the
data is being extracted so I can attach an extension to the file name?

Thanks

Costas