RE: [amibroker] Re: Buying at open -- In Real Life

IB has an Market Time order of OPG which you have to find somewhere in
the details and "turn it on" so you can select it instead of MKT, GTC,
etc. It gets you very very close to the real open price. Some exchanges
are better than others, but it works quite well.
--
Terry