RE: [amibroker] finding support counts

This isn't exactly what you want, but it may give you some ideas:

myCount = Sum(O == SelectedValue(L),200) + Sum(H ==
SelectedValue(L),200) + Sum(H == SelectedValue(L),200) + Sum(C ==
SelectedValue(L),200);

Plot(C,Name(),1,styleCandle);

Plot(myCount,"count",colorBlue,styleOwnScale);

You may not want exact matches since there probably will be few. You can
change to < or use the AlmostEqual function.

PS: I tried LastValue instead of SelectedValue, but that is always the
very last value of the array (so always compares to today).

--

Terry