[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus Questions

Hello Ken,

I tried out QP a few months ago.
The plug in works very well and is seamless with Ami.

Of the fields listed in Ami's GetExtraData reference material, the
four listed as arrays have a few quarters of data while the others
are current data only i.e. QRS, EPS rank, Sales, EPS have a little
history.
The fdata fields do not save in Ami as historical data and QP
doesn't store it as such either.

The Ami subscription is a little cheaper than the option that
includes the database for SPP, which is an optional extra.

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <ken45140@xxx> wrote:

> Hello:  I am evaluating a trial copy of QP3.  My current and long
standing
> sub on TC2005 runs out on 9/3.  I have read Dan Clarks excellent
review and
> reasoning why he canceled TC2005 and subscribed to QP3.
>
> Right now I am somewhat overwhelmed by all of the "parameters"
that show up
> in the StockPickerPro.  I am struggling with how to use the
filters and view
> controls and the Help files are not the greatest.  But those are
not my
> questions.
>
> I understand from a previous message (which I can not locate at
the moment)
> that you can download a lot more parameters (fields??) from QP3
than from
> TC2005.  Can you download and use the various Ranking fields, like
EPS Rk,