  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ken Close
  Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:40 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Questions

  Bob: thanks and your reply "looks like" a very important consideration for
me to use---however, I do not understand what you have said.

  It seems to say you switched to TC from QP3 because TC can sort LESS data
than QP3??????   It doesn't make sense.

  Could you share a little more detail about this specific and what it means
for "Gary to still be in 2002 mode"??

  Again, this sounds important and I want to be sure to understand what you
are saying.

  Thanks,

  Ken