[amibroker] Re: Buying at open -- In Real Life

Hi Brian,

I think it's part of life.  This year has been very unstable due to
rising oil prices and Middle East crisis.  I am doing what I can to do
well in such a bad market nonetheless.  Learning the pros and cons of
opening trading is one way, and I've learned a few things already
thanks to the great people on this forum.

Regards,

intermilan04