[amibroker] Re: Buying at open -- In Real Life

Hi Mark,

Very interesting approach.  How do you limit the volume like how you
do?  I am aware you can limit by % of one bar's volume, but not sure
if you could do like 1% of 50 period EMA of volume.

Regards,

intermilan04

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark H" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Yes. My system buys/sells at open since I still have a day job. The
results have been very close to those of backtest.
> I think it contribute to two factors: I use IB which in most cases
can get you the exact open prices; my system limits the shares to buy
to 1% of 50 period EMA of volume.