Re: [amibroker] Consistancy between various databases

Don,
The answer is no.

However, If you want each DB to have EXACTLY the same structure. You
could try to copy the Broker.master and Broker.workspace to the other DB
folders. This will replace the structure, But keep the existing data the
same.
Warning: If there are tickers that don't exist in the
broker.master/broker.workspace you will not be able to see them once you
copy the broker. files.

This is not supported by AmiBroker. So do at your own risk. (I have done
it many times without incident)
*****    And backup before you do any sort of work with the DB files
*****

MSG